This module offers doctoral students an overview of how to design, plan and conduct advanced scientific research projects from inception to completion: including proposal writing, data collection, analysis and sharing results through publications and presentations. Through the promotion of rigorous scientific practice, students will be able to create relevant research that has traction in broader sustainability debates.
The following subtopics are to be explored:
- 1. Research data management
2. Scientific publishing, incl. methods of literature research
3. Advanced statistical methods
4. Advanced statistical methods
5. Writing grant proposals
- 6. Project and time management